So you're ready to register for an event and agree to a fundraising minimum commitment, but how?
- Locate the event on CrowdRise that you are preparing to register for
- Click the REGISTER button
- Now you may need to log into your CrowdRise account or register for one if you are a new user
- Continue following the prompts to register and pay for entry to your selected event
- Once this is complete, your personal Team page will be created
- A lightbox will appear on the screen asking you to agree to a Fundraising Commitment; click AGREE* and you should be ready to finish personalizing your campaign
If you don't raise the amount agreed upon by the date set in the fundraising agreement, your credit card will be charged for the difference, so make that fundraiser super compelling and share it as much as possible.
Some quick notes...
On a credit card: You'll need to make sure you have a credit limit at least as high as the fundraising minimum for the charge to authorize. The charge will process at 6am EST on the deadline date.
On a debit card: You must have enough funds in your account to cover the full commitment amount on the deadline date. A $1 hold will be placed on the card on the date you authorize the card. The charge will process at 6am EST on the deadline date.
Each event is unique and these steps may vary slightly. If you have questions or need help getting set up please Contact Us.