You will need to create a CrowdRise account to donate to a campaign. This creates a record of your tax receipt to download whenever you need it.
Your past donation history and receipts will be available in your Account History while logged in to your CrowdRise account.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to create a CrowdRise account to donate?
- Is my donation tax-deductible? Will I get a receipt with my donation?
- Why won't my donation go through?
- Can I give anonymously? How?
- Why can't I find my donation on the intended campaign?
- How do I set up or cancel a monthly recurring donation?
- How do I get my donation refunded?
- I have a charge on my credit card that I don't recognize. Can you help me out?
- I want to donate by cash or check. How can I do this?
- Does CrowdRise accept donations via PayPal?