You do not need to have a CrowdRise account to donate to a campaign.
Each donation is associated in our database with the email address used to place the donation. This means that if you choose to claim your email address on CrowdRise in the future by creating an account, your past donation history - including all of your receipts - will be available in your Account History.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to create a CrowdRise account to donate?
- Is my donation tax-deductible? Will I get a receipt with my donation?
- Why won't my donation go through?
- Can I give anonymously? How?
- Can I hide my donation?
- Why can't I find my donation on the intended campaign?
- How do I set up or cancel a monthly recurring donation?
- How do I get my donation refunded?
- I have a charge on my credit card that I don't recognize. Can you help me out?
- I want to donate by cash or check. How can I do this?