CrowdRise is an online fundraising platform that only cares about raising money for charitable causes and having the most fun in the world while doing it.
CrowdRise is the most innovative, modern crowdfunding platform for charitable causes. CrowdRise's core principles are that giving back should be fun, and that people have unprecedented power to leverage their personal capacity for good.
CrowdRise was founded by actor and activist, Edward Norton, producer and activist Shauna Robertson, and internet entrepreneurs Robert and Jeffrey Wolfe. CrowdRise was named a "Top 25 Global Philanthropist" by Barron's and a "Top Fundraising Website" by Mashable.
In early 2017, CrowdRise merged with GoFundMe to become one of the most impactful charitable platforms on the giving-layer of the internet.
Articles in this section
- About CrowdRise
- How do I contact CrowdRise?
- What types of charities and campaigns are accepted by CrowdRise?
- Do I have to be a nonprofit to use CrowdRise?
- Can I fundraise for a person on CrowdRise?
- How do I find my campaign when I search on CrowdRise?
- How do I find a friend's campaign on CrowdRise?
- Does CrowdRise have an app?