So awesome that you want to grow your fundraising team.
The best way to do this is to contact your friends and family through social media, email, or through your CrowdRise Campaign Manager.
Invite fundraisers via social media or email
If you’re contacting your network via social media or email, simply send them your direct campaign link and ask them to click the ‘Join the Team’ button. This will prompt them to create their own campaigns which will be linked to yours.
Invite fundraisers via the Campaign Manager
If you’re inviting your network to join your campaign through your Campaign Manager, you can follow the quickest instructions below:
- Log In [www.crowdrise.com/signin/form/account] to your account
- Click ‘Campaigns’ to access the Campaign Hub
- Hover over a campaign and click the ‘Manage’ icon
- In the Campaign Manager, scroll down to the activity feed and click the fundraisers tab
- Click ‘Invite a new fundraiser’
- Add up to 10 email addresses with a comma to separate each one, check the box in the reCaptcha to confirm you’re a human and then click ‘Invite Fundraiser’ to send
An email with a direct link to your campaign page will be sent to your potential fundraiser(s) asking them to join your campaign.
Here are a few more tips about how to craft a stellar email about why people should join your campaign. So great.