Getting people to join your event and inspiring them to fundraise is the key to raising lots of money and having the best event ever. To invite people to join your event, send them a link to your event page using your own email client like Outlook, Gmail, etc., or whatever third party email program you use, such as Constant Contact or MailChimp.
Make sure to include a link to your event page, and make sure to tell everyone that to join the event, all they need to do is hit the big button that says SET UP A FUNDRAISER or JOIN THE TEAM. This will allow them to create their own team or join an existing one.
Articles in this section
- What is a CrowdRise Event?
- What's the difference between a campaign and an event?
- How do I create an event and set up teams?
- How do I select which charity to raise money for on my event?
- How do I get individuals and teams to join my event?
- What's the difference between the Team Leaderboard tab and the Top Individuals tab on my event page?
- Do I have access to reports about my event?
- Does CrowdRise Integrate with Eventbrite or other registration platforms?
- Can I accept credit card donations onsite at my live event?