If you set up a team on an event, the easiest way to get people to join your team is to use your own email program like Outlook, Gmail, Constant Contact, MailChimp, etc. to send your team members a link to your page. Be sure to tell them to click the JOIN CAMPAIGN button to get started.
Articles in this section
- How do I create a messaging plan?
- Messaging tips infographic
- Thanking Donors
- How can I keep my emails from going to spam?
- Should I segment my donor base so I’m reaching the right people?
- Messaging best practices for individuals
- What is the best way to tell my organization’s story?
- What mediums should I use to get the word out about my campaign?
- How do I promote my campaign by email?
- How do I get people to join my team in an event?