You can download all the reports you'll ever need from your Report Center. Easily see how much each team member has raised on CrowdRise, how much they've raised offline (in case they receive checks from friends) and view registration details. You can also see how each event participant is doing compared to their fundraising goal so you can encourage and incentivize them to raise more money for their cause.
To access the Report Center, log into your event page and click the the REPORT CENTER tab. Here are some detailed instructions.
Articles in this section
- What is a CrowdRise Event?
- What's the difference between a campaign and an event?
- How do I create an event and set up teams?
- How do I select which charity to raise money for on my event?
- How do I get individuals and teams to join my event?
- What's the difference between the Team Leaderboard tab and the Top Individuals tab on my event page?
- Do I have access to reports about my event?
- Does CrowdRise Integrate with Eventbrite or other registration platforms?
- Can I accept credit card donations onsite at my live event?