All campaigns can remain active and continue receiving donations for as long as you like.
How to end your campaign when you're finished will depend on the status of the campaign and what you want your supporters to see.
- Delete a campaign with no donations and no teams
- Close a campaign with funds raised &/or team members
- Hide a campaign
- Hover over the campaign you’d like to delete and click the trash can icon in the upper right corner of the campaign card
- Click ‘Delete’ to confirm
Remove your ‘Donate’ button to stop receiving donations. You may disable the donate button immediately, or schedule it to happen automatically at a later date.
- Hover over the campaign and click the edit icon
- In the campaign editor, click the settings tab, then toggle ‘Disable Donate Button’ on
- Choose if you’d like the donate button to shut off now, or set a date in the future
- Click 'Save’ to confirm
If you set a future date for the button to disable, it will turn off at 12:00am PT after the date has passed.
Note: Removing your 'Donate' button as a team organizer will also remove the donate button for any fundraisers who have joined your campaign.
- Click the main menu and select ‘Profile’
- Locate the thumbnail of the campaign you'd like to hide
- Click the ‘Hide Fundraiser’ link in the upper right corner and you'll be good to go
The thumbnail will become gray to indicate that it is hidden to the public. You will still be able to access the campaign by clicking ‘Go To Fundraiser’.
Anyone who still has the URL can access this campaign, so make sure the ‘Donate’ button is off if you don't want to receive any more donations. You may also want to edit your URL if you don’t want anyone to peek.
If you have any questions before closing your campaign contact us so we can dig right in.
*Please note that if your campaign is part of a larger event hosted on CrowdRise, such as a marathon or Challenge, the organizer of that campaign may remove the donate button on your campaign at a time of their choosing.