You can send a personal message to each donor through the activity feed in your campaign manager with a couple of clicks. Feel free to personalize the template in your Campaign Hub, too.
Customize the ‘Thank You’ template (optional, but pretty neat)
- Click 'Campaigns' to access the Campaign Hub
- Hover over a campaign and click the email icon
- Hover over the Thank You card and click 'Edit'
- In the email editor, click the content tab to customize the ‘Sender Name’, ‘Reply To’, and ‘Subject’ fields
- Once you’re satisfied, click 'Save'
- Click the design tab to reorder, delete or add additional social media links, and customize their URLs
- To remove a social media link, click the pencil to edit, then toggle the switch to the off position
- To add a social media link, click 'Add New Social Media Link', then toggle the switch on and add the username for the account you would like to add
- If you would like to send a test, click the send test email tab, then add email address(es) in the field provided, and click “Send Test” below to preview your customizations
- Click 'Save' to apply changes
Send individual ‘Thank You’ from activity feed
- Click the manage icon to access the Campaign Manager
- Scroll to the activity feed and select a donor to thank
- Click 'Say Thanks' next to a donor name
- Add your customized text in the ‘Say Thanks’ field
- Click 'Send Message' when it’s ready to go
You'll also receive a notification via email each time someone donates to your campaign. You can click the 'Thank Your Donor' button in that message to compose an email that comes directly from you.