Right now, CrowdRise currently uses Network For Good and WePay to process all of our donations.
After so much research, we discovered that while PayPal is convenient if you already have an account set up, their policies don't provide the best user experience when it comes to peer-to-peer giving on a platform like ours.
Network for Good and WePay are optimized for crowdfunding which is why we use 'em at this time.
Feel free to Contact Us if you have any other questions.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to create a CrowdRise account to donate?
- Is my donation tax-deductible? Will I get a receipt with my donation?
- Why won't my donation go through?
- Can I give anonymously? How?
- Can I hide my donation?
- Why can't I find my donation on the intended campaign?
- How do I set up or cancel a monthly recurring donation?
- How do I get my donation refunded?
- I have a charge on my credit card that I don't recognize. Can you help me out?
- I want to donate by cash or check. How can I do this?