If you're in charge of putting a team together choose "Create a New Team." For example, if your bowl-a-thon team name is Holly Star Lanes, you would select "Create a New Team and then title your team page "Team Holly Star Lanes." If you want to raise money on your own, click on "Join as an Individual." For example, if Holly Von wants to start her own individual fundraising page for the Boston Marathon, she could title it something like: "Holly's Boston Marathon Fundraiser."
Articles in this section
- How do I join a team and start fundraising for an event?
- What's the difference between "Join as an Individual" and "Create a New Team"?
- Does it cost money to Join a Team?
- How do I get people to join my team in an event?
- What is a fundraising minimum?
- How to register for a team and agree to a fundraising minimum (commitment)
- When will I receive my bib, tee, or other race materials?