Yes, CrowdRise can be integrated with Blackbaud's Raisers Edge CRM. It's easy. You can use our free Raisers Edge App called Importacular, developed and managed by our good friend and Blackbaud Certified Partner, Zeidman Development.
- Import data directly into Raisers Edge from CrowdRise
- Eliminates tedious data entry and messy .csv files speeding up your data management and reducing errors.
- Schedule imports with ease (import allows you to select a date range of donations to import into the constituent and gift areas by default or purchase further data destinations for more scheduling options).
- Hosted by Blackbaud? Importacular is now available as a default plug-in for all users, if you can’t see it in your plug-ins area immediately please get in touch.
TO GET STARTED:
To get started, email firstname.lastname@example.org and say you're a CrowdRise customer and that you want to import your donations into Raisers Edge. Can't hurt to say that CrowdRise said you'll be given the greatest service in the world. Which you will.
2. Register with Zeidman Development. You can also find a user guide for Importacular here.
3. If you are hosted by Blackbaud you should find Importacular already in the plug-ins area of RE ready to go. Simply use your registration details to activate it. If you are self-hosted you can download Importacular from the download link on the Importacular page.
5. Install the client by running the setup.exe file. The user guide should be a huge help, but if you have any questions and would like to talk to someone, you can also reach out to email@example.com.
We're here to help along the way so please contact us at Quintas@CrowdRise.com whenever we can help. You're gonna be really happy with Importacular.