Offline donations are a way to account for money raised by cash or check outside of CrowdRise. This gives you an opportunity for all of the donations collected for your cause to be reflected in one place, even if they weren't submitted through CrowdRise. And no, fees are not collected for offline donations.
To add offline donations...
- Navigate to your campaign DASHBOARD
- Then click ADVANCED in the left side menu
- Select the OFFLINE DONATION MANAGER option
- Here you can add the donor name, donation amount, and any relevant notes
- Click SUBMIT once you've entered all of the donation information
If you have a campaign with teams and want to add the donation to a specific team member, select the dropdown bar at the top of the donation manager, and locate the team name on the list. Then, it's just a matter of entering in the name of the donor and the dollar amount. Be sure to hit the "Submit" button and you'll be good to go.
These will appear both on your fundraiser and in your Report Center. So great.
To edit or delete offline donations...
- Hop onto your DASHBOARD Activity Feed and scroll down to find the offline donation you're looking to delete
- Click the orange arrow on the right side of the donation
- Select the gray pencil that appears next to the donor name
- From here you can either edit and SAVE the donation details, or click the blue "Delete Donation" link underneath to remove it from your campaign and associated reports entirely