To remove your personal CrowdRise Account, follow these steps as long as your account has no fundraisers and has raised no money:
- Login to your CrowdRise Account
- Select ACCOUNT from the dropdown menu in the upper-right corner of the screen
- Go to EDIT PROFILE
- Scroll all the way down and select the DELETE ACCOUNT button
(You’ll have the option to reclaim your account later as long as you log in using the same email address)
To remove your CrowdRise charity profile, simply Contact Us with your charity name and EIN to get everything closed up.
To remove campaigns with $0 raised from your account, follow these steps:
- Click on to the fundraiser and hit the EDIT tab
- Scroll down to ADVANCED SETTINGS
- Hit the DELETE FUNDRAISER button
Once you've removed any fundraisers from your account, head back to your EDIT PROFILE menu and use that DELETE ACCOUNT link at the bottom.
If you'd like to delete an account with fundraisers that have donations or team members, email Quintas@CrowdRise.Com so we can help with it all.