If you are a donor, Contact Us with the email address used to place your donation, and as much information as you can provide about the donation (transaction ID, date, donor name).
Once funds have been disbursed to the nonprofit by the payment processor, you may be required to reach out to the nonprofit and request a refund directly from their accounting department.
We can help determine the best solution to process your refund.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to create a CrowdRise account to donate?
- Is my donation tax-deductible? Will I get a receipt with my donation?
- Why won't my donation go through?
- Can I give anonymously? How?
- Can I hide my donation?
- Why can't I find my donation on the intended campaign?
- How do I set up or cancel a monthly recurring donation?
- How do I get my donation refunded?
- I have a charge on my credit card that I don't recognize. Can you help me out?
- I want to donate by cash or check. How can I do this?