There are so many reasons but here are some of our favorites...
1. We believe cost-free fundraising is a reality. We provide all donors with the option to cover transaction fees as well as credit card fees on every donation made through CrowdRise. On average, 93% of donors choose to cover the fees. That means the majority of our nonprofit partners are ending up close to - or achieving - cost-free fundraising.
Additionally, we have a variety of pricing plans designed specifically with nonprofits in mind. Our Starter plan has no upfront subscription fees and a 5% transaction fee that’s perfect if you’re just starting out. Or, if you're looking for more advanced features, functionality and support, we also offer Premium and Enterprise plans which deliver transaction fees at 3% or lower as well as more features and services (like branding and custom URLs). To learn more about all of the pricing plans we offer, please Click Here.
2. Event Registration: CrowdRise is the leading Event Fundraising platform in the world. CrowdRise offers its own Event Fundraising & Registration solutions and allows nonprofits to easily combine its platform with tools and services from the world’s finest event registration, management, and marketing solutions.
3. Salesforce & CRM Integration: No matter what CRM you use, we make it easy to take your donor and fundraiser data on CrowdRise and integrate it with the CRM of choice. If you use Salesforce, our Salesforce App makes integration easier-than-ever before.
4. Donate & Community Crowdfunding: CrowdRise and its team of data scientists and UX experts created the most effective, cost-efficient Donate Button for your nonprofit’s website. Pair it with our modern Fundraise Button to attract new, young supporters, increase loyalty and add incremental revenue directly from your own website.
5. The Best Customer Service: At CrowdRise, we're proud to be part of your team. We provide our nonprofits and fundraisers with world-class support, best practices and advanced resources to help them exceed their fundraising goals and grow nonprofit programs.