CrowdRise by GoFundMe is the most innovative, modern crowdfunding platform for charitable causes. From basic cost-free options all the way up to a full suite of enterprise tools, we’re here to cover all of your nonprofit’s fundraising needs.
There are so many reasons but here are some of our favorites:
1. We believe cost-free fundraising is a reality. We provide all donors with the option to cover transaction fees as well as credit card fees on every donation made through CrowdRise*. On average, 93% of donors choose to cover the fees. That means the majority of our nonprofit partners are ending up close to - or achieving - cost-free fundraising.
Additionally, we have a variety of pricing plans designed specifically with nonprofits in mind:
- If your nonprofit is looking for the most fundamental option with a 0% platform fee, head over to GoFundMe to start a charity campaign that’s mobile optimized and provides basic donor data.
- CrowdRise’s Essential plan has no upfront subscription fees and a 5% transaction fee that’s perfect if you’re just starting out but need basic theming, extensive donor data, tax-deductible email receipts, ticketing & registration options, and multi-team fundraising. And, CrowdRise offers Advanced and Service add-ons like text-to-donate, fundraising minimums, and sweepstakes support to supplement your Essential plan, too. Click here to learn more.
If you're looking for the most advanced features, functionality, and support that CrowdRise has to offer, we also offer Premium and Enterprise plans which deliver transaction fees at 3% or lower, as well as the most robust collection of features and services (like multiple account admins, custom URLs, and DIY fundraising solutions). To learn more about all of the pricing plans we offer, please Click here.
*Please note that the donor cover the fee option is not is not available on GoFundMe campaigns.
2. Event Ticketing & Registration. CrowdRise is the leading event fundraising platform in the world. CrowdRise offers its own ticketing & registration solution, and allows nonprofits to easily combine its platform with tools and services from the world’s finest third-party event registration, management, and marketing solutions.
3. Salesforce & CRM Integration. No matter what CRM you use, we make it so easy to take your donor and fundraiser data on CrowdRise and integrate it with the CRM of your choice. If you use Salesforce, our Salesforce App makes integration easier than ever before.
Donate & Community Crowdfunding. CrowdRise and its team of data scientists and UX experts created the most effective, cost-efficient Donate Button for your nonprofit’s website. Pair it with our modern Fundraise Button to attract new supporters, increase loyalty, and add incremental revenue directly from your own website.
The Best Customer Support. At CrowdRise, we're proud to be part of your team. We provide our nonprofits and fundraisers with world-class support, best practices, and advanced resources to help them crush their fundraising goals and grow their nonprofit programs.