CrowdRise can host campaigns for all your fundraising needs. The key to running a successful campaign is being creative while keeping it simple. You want your campaign to stand out while not overwhelming your donors and fundraisers.
Here are a few of the ways that others have used CrowdRise…
- Endurance Campaigns: 5Ks, walks, marathons, bike races, cycle events, swim events
- Golf outings
- Year-end fundraisers
- CrowdRise Challenges
- Facility Renovations
- Buy a Brick campaigns
- Ticketed Galas / Award Events / Concerts
- ‘Dare Me’ campaigns
- Polar Plunges
- Greek life campaigns
- Sleep out campaigns
- Dance Marathons and Dance-A-Thons
- Donate to Win / Contest or Sweepstakes
- Scholarships for students
- Tailgate Party
- Donor Luncheon/Dinner
Here are some creative campaigns that have been hosted on CrowdRise in the past
For a more in depth breakdown of a creative campaign on CrowdRise, check out this awesome case study.
We can’t wait to see how you creatively leverage CrowdRise for your next campaign.