How do I prepare for a Challenge?
- Customize your campaign
- Make it so compelling that people can’t leave without joining or donating
- Share your campaign and encourage supporters to join your team
- A $200 fundraiser goes a lot further than a $20 donor
- Read the Official Rules
- Rules are important. Get familiar with them so nothing stands in your way once the Challenge begins
- Check the Calendar and make a messaging plan
- Being prepared will give you more time to execute and focus once the Challenge begins
What is a Toolkit?
Each Challenge comes fully equipped with a Toolkit. The Toolkit is your go to spot for all resources related to the Challenge. You can find blog posts, email drafts, a calendar, social media posts and so much more. We suggest sharing the Toolkit with your team and bookmarking it to reference throughout the Challenge.
You can find the Toolkit on the overall Challenge page or feel free to email us if you need help finding it for the Challenge you’re a part of.